Diastine What is it? Overview
Diastine is a capsule for diabetes mellitus. This eco-friendly food supplement helps maintain optimal blood glucose levels. Its reception is indicated in the treatment, as well as for the prevention of endocrine diseases. The natural complex can be taken by patients of different ages. It does not cause side effects and has practically no contraindications for use.
How to use?
It is necessary to take the complex daily, without missing any of the use. A single dosage is 1 capsule. You should drink the medicine three times a day, regardless of the meal. It is recommended to drink the capsules with plenty of liquid.
The course of treatment should take place within 90 days. These are the average duration of therapy, which may vary depending on the results achieved.
How does the drug work?
The drug is equally effective in combating different types of diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus. It also helps to get rid of such a pathological phenomenon as gestational diabetes, which develops in women during pregnancy.
The main therapeutic effects that can be achieved when taking the Diastine complex:
- blood sugar stabilization;
- normalization of insulin production;
- improving metabolism;
- improving overall well-being.
In addition, taking the capsules avoids the development of serious diabetic complications. But do not give up the use of drugs prescribed by a doctor, since only complex therapy can stop the progression of a dangerous disease.
What does the drug consist of?
The main advantage of the complex is its natural composition. It is formed:
- Bean leaf extract. The substance helps to prevent a sharp jump in blood glucose levels, and also takes part in the secretion of the hormone insulin.
- Extract from dandelion roots. They contain manganese, which is involved in the production of insulin. In addition, this extract helps to stabilize lipid metabolism, regulates the concentration of sugar in the blood and removes harmful cholesterol. Finally, it stimulates the production of high-density lipoproteins (the so-called good cholesterol).
- Meadow clover. The extract of this medicinal plant normalizes the activity of the endocrine system, lowers the concentration of glucose in the blood and fights skin problems that occur in any type of diabetes.
Diastine is a unique dietary antidiabetic supplement that has been proven to be effective in clinical trials. Its high performance is also confirmed by numerous reviews of patients and doctors.
Diastine Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date: