Exodermin What is it? Overview
Exodermin is a cream that aims to combat existing mycosis of the feet and nails, and to prevent its reappearance.
How to use?
Apply cream to damaged skin and nails. It must be absorbed immediately, starting its action at the level of cellular tissues. This is where the final eradication of the fungal infection and the creation of a cover against the recurrence of the problem should begin.
How does the drug work?
- Exodermin Cream should relieve itching and flaking of the skin after the first use,
- Its use should also reduce foot perspiration and odor,
- Additionally, the action of the cream should completely renew the nail plate,
- Cracks in the interdigital folds should begin to heal after applying the cream, this should also touch the skin on the heels,
Another advantage is that after using Exodermin, local immunity must develop against subsequent and recurring fungal infections.
The first benefits should appear after the first application of the cream. After about 14 days of regular use, any cracks in the skin and heels should heal, and within 1–3 months, immunity to fungal infections should develop.
The natural ingredients contained in the cream have a fungicidal effect and create an antifungal immunity that protects our feet from re-infection with mycosis.
What does the drug consist of?
The Exodermin ingredients are as follows:
- Orange yolk juice + kukui oil - should have a disinfecting effect, destroying the structure of fungal infections. They should also eliminate itching and discomfort, while accelerating the healing of wounds and cracks;
- Chrysanthemum extract + lapacho extract - should prevent the reproduction and development of pathogenic microflora. They should also nourish and moisturize our skin, reducing excessive sweating and eliminating unpleasant odors;
- Hemp seed oil + tea tree oil - should form a protective layer on the legs and feet, preventing the growth of bacteria. They also need to strengthen the nail plate.
- Cordyceps + Betulin - should normalize the immune system, helping to treat even chronic fungal diseases. They should also improve the overall condition of the skin on the legs.
Doctor's reviewAt first glance, the fungus is not dangerous. In fact, a chronic fungal infection can weaken the immune system, exacerbate chronic diseases, and cause other side effects. Therefore, it should be treated as soon as possible. I consider Exodermin to be one of the most effective and safest fungal treatments currently available on the pharmaceutical market. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it has a complex effect: it kills pathogens, soothes fungal inflammation and other symptoms, eliminates unpleasant odors, restores damaged and deformed tissues, heals cracks and increases local immunity. Thanks to this, the course of using this tool allows you to defeat the fungus at any stage.
Indications for useExodermin is a product for external use. It is indicated for the treatment of the skin of nails and feet affected by fungal infections. The cream is recommended for the following problems:
- dry, bloody cracks;
- skin redness between the toes;
- inflamed or scarred areas of the skin;
- bad foot odor;
- increased sweating;
- nail color.
ContraindicationsExodermin has no contraindications, the only exception is hypersensitivity to individual components. Pregnant and lactating women and children under 18 years of age should consult a physician before using this product.
"The doctor prescribed Exodermin cream for me to treat nail fungus. The tool performed all the declared actions for 5 without side effects."
"For a long time I could not find a suitable remedy for the treatment of fungi. Most of the ointments temporarily relieved the symptoms, but as soon as I stopped using them, the disease flared up again. Exodermin helps to solve this problem, relieves itching, redness and inflammation of the skin and now, 2 months after the end of the course, the fungus is not felt, which means that I won everything!"
"Exodermin cream is a must in the family pharmacy! The drug is safe and very effective. This helped me get rid of the nail fungus. I could not successfully control the fungus with other methods."
Exodermin Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date:
Review update date: