Hondrogel What is it? Overview
Hondrogel is a cooling medicine, in gel form, sold in sachets. Purpose: treatment of diseases of the articular tissue. The gel is characterized by inflammation in the absence of substances necessary for the normal functioning of the joints.
How to use?
Apply a small amount to the affected areas and surrounding areas. Usage - twice a day. The drug is rubbed into the skin until completely absorbed. The admission course is one month.
The drug is applied to a clean, dry place in the morning, in the evening, to a place where pain is felt. Rub in the affected area with massaging movements for 3 minutes.
How does the drug work?
Indispensable in the treatment of osteochondrosis and joint injuries in the early stages of the disease.
- The drug slows down the process of destruction of cartilage tissue;
- Stimulates the independent production of building materials;
- Stable remission, preservation of health and functional mobility of joint tissues;
- Elimination of inflammation;
- Normalization of hyaluronic acid production;
- Minimizing stress on articular tissue;
- Reducing the intensity of pain syndrome;
- Prevent the spread of disease to healthy cells.
Heals joints in the shortest possible time, avoiding deformities. It does this by destroying disease-activating enzymes. The gel reduces the risk of injury to joint tissues, damage to connective structures. The drug resumes the synthesis of proteoglycans. This contributes to the rapid recovery of the injured area of the cartilage.
Manages to restore synovial fluid, activate metabolic processes - normalization and restoration of the cartilage structure. The medicine eliminates pain syndrome, normalizes mobility.
Important! The maximum effect is observed in the early stages of treatment. The tool has been used long enough to get a positive result. With an advanced stage of the disease, it is recommended to use the remedy in combination with traditional treatment.
What does the drug consist of?
Balanced: natural and artificial ingredients. In the center:
- Hyaluronic acid. It is widely known for its action: it moisturizes and attracts liquid contents to tissue structures. With a deficiency, tissue thinning, pain and friction occur.
- Collagen is a connective protein substance. Building material for bone tissue, cartilage, ligaments. After 25 years, collagen production decreases, and the risk of fractures, dislocations and injuries increases. The intake of the substance forms the structure of the cartilage tissue, increases the parameters of bone density and maintains the elasticity and extensibility of the ligaments.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) is a naturally occurring organic formula for sulfur. Found in living organisms. The deficiency causes the development of arthritis. Promotes the restoration of bone tissue, elimination of swelling and spasmolytic pain in the muscles, fights pain.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Essential for the synthesis of connective tissue. Joint use contributes to the effective restoration of destroyed cartilage, elimination of pain, swelling, numbness of the articular tissue and the launch of recovery processes.
- Arnica Montana. It is used to treat arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism. Restores the joint after injuries, improves blood circulation in tissue structures, relieves tension in muscle tissue.
- Devil's Claw (excerpt). It is used to treat arthritis, osteoarthritis, with degenerative destruction of joint tissue. Quinones, glycosides, flavonoids included in the composition reduce swelling and pain, improve the mobility of the joint tissue and prevent the formation of an inflammatory focus.
- Boswellia resin. The extraction of acid from a plant acts by analogy with non-steroidal drugs: relieving inflammation, pain syndrome, initiating the healing process.
- Shark oil. Contains trace elements, zinc, copper, iron, vitamins A, E, D. Pain relief, regeneration of joint tissues.
Warning! You can buy the original of the drug in the Russian Federation only on the official resource.
Hondrogel Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date: