Keraderm What is it? Overview
Keraderm is a unique complex for the restoration of diseased joints, which has no analogues on the Russian market, and is not inferior in quality and treatment.
There are many drugs on the market, but not all of them cure – most drugs only relieve pain. Fortunately, doctors recently developed an innovative product called Keraderm. This drug is not a medicine, but it is a breakthrough in the field of rheumatology. This drug has a lot of positive qualities, has no drawbacks and contraindications. Today we will tell you more about this drug, its use and methods of treating joint pain. It heals and does not mask pain.
How to use?
You need to use this gel according to the following instructions:
- Remove clothing from body area;
- Squeeze the healing gel onto your hand;
- Rub the gel between your hands;
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area.
If you repeat the procedure, then undergo a course of treatment lasting 2-3 weeks, there will be no trace of the diseased joints.
How does the drug work?
- Restores bone and cartilage tissue;
- Eliminates pain in the damaged area;
- Removes inflammation composition;
- Relieves swelling;
- The problem area is saturated with essential vitamins and minerals;
- Bone fluid returns to normal;
- Better absorption of nutrients;
- Toxins are removed from the body;
- Similar to natural anesthetic;
- Restores bone tissue;
- The functions of the cartilage tissue are restored;
- Helps fight infections.
What does the drug consist of?
Harpagophyte is a substance contained in a gel. It is thanks to this ingredient that the composition is unique.
In addition, the composition of the ointment contains capsules that well retain all the beneficial properties of the components. These capsules are destroyed during the application of the gel, that is, only fresh components enter the affected area.
The preparation contains:
- Devil's claw extract, which reduces joint swelling, relieves pain in tendons, back, joints, muscles and fights inflammation;
- Arnica Montana, restoring mobility after injuries, stimulates blood circulation and regenerates tissues, relaxes muscles;
- Boswellia resin extract, which prevents the penetration of leukocytes and macrophages, reduces the degree of damage to the cartilage tissue of the joints, activates recovery processes and relieves pain and swelling;
- Shark oil relieves pain and inflammation, restores joint tissue;
- Collagen, which protects the cartilage, makes the ligaments more elastic and stretchable, and also strengthens the bones.
The composition is natural.
Doctor's reviewAt first, the emergence of a new drug caused skepticism. But, having familiarized with the composition and the product itself, doubts disappeared. Now I prescribe Keraderm to patients as part of complex therapy. There are noticeable results. Skin lesions are reduced without scarring.
Indications for useFungal lesions of the feet and nails are a problem that all dermatologists in the world are working on. Normally, the human immune system helps to cope with mycosis. But the confluence of various unfavorable factors leads to defeat. In severe cases, skin grafting is required, and the phalanx of the finger is lost. The chronic process is much more difficult to treat. To prevent the growth of the lesion, doctors recommend special means. Keraderm ointment is distinguished by its effectiveness.
- fungal lesions of the foot;
- itching, burning, redness between the toes;
- presence of papillomas, warts;
- increased sweating;
- bad foot odor;
- discomfort, pain while walking.
ContraindicationsA contraindication is the presence of allergic reactions to the components of the ointment.
"I liked the texture of the cream, the pleasant smell. The ointment is quickly absorbed, does not stick. Does not leave greasy marks on clothes. But most importantly, I was pleased with the efficiency. The result is visible already after the first applications. And with regular use, everything goes without a trace. I am very satisfied."
"It is not the first year that I have been fighting a fungus on my feet. The defeat disappears, then relapse occurs again. This itching is unbearable. A physician recently recommended Keraderm as an adjunct to mainstream therapy. And the result is! The skin has cleared. It does not itch, there is no usual burning sensation, the redness is gone. And so far I have a stable remission. I can finally wear open shoes and go to the beach in the summer."
"I read a lot of conflicting reviews before and did not dare to buy. But my dermatologist said it helps a lot. I took it. I liked the composition of the Keraderm cream, all natural. Gentle, not sticky, well absorbed. There was no itching after the first application. The defeat itself, of course, did not pass that quickly. But the effect is noticeable."
Keraderm Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date:
Review update date: