Oftalmaks What is it? Overview
Oftalmaks is a food supplement in capsules that not only improves vision, but also has a beneficial effect on eye health in general. Its commercial success and effectiveness is based on the careful selection of ingredients of natural origin and the highest level of specialists who developed it.
How to use?
Oftalmaks should be taken regularly with proper diet. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules daily before meals for 30 days.
The ingredients of the preparation are of natural origin and do not contain potentially corrosive substances for the health of the eyes and body. The supplement is not recommended for people with pathological conditions who are allergic to one or more internal excipients without medical supervision.
How does the drug work?
Oftalmaks, when combined with a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition and following the recommendations of an ophthalmologist, can be effective in helping to restore vision. It has been shown to contribute to changes such as:
Despite the fact that Oftalmaks has appeared relatively recently on the market of medical food supplements, it has already managed to establish itself positively among the people who use it and has received approving reviews from leading experts in the field of ophthalmology.
What does the drug consist of?
The defining indicator of the high level of Oftalmaks is the so-called "synergy", that is, the interaction of all the ingredients at once, included in it, to achieve the highest result in treatment. The main ingredients of the supplement are:
- Bilberry and Heration extract: beneficial to the retina.
- Papaya extract: reduces the risk of age-related eye diseases.
- Strawberry extract: helps fight dry eyes and optic nerve degeneration.
- Calendula Flower Extract: The active ingredients present in the plant can help relieve pressure in the eyes, relieve watery eyes and reduce eye response to external stimuli.
- Hyaluronic Acid: With potentially beneficial properties for eye health, it can help reduce dryness and repair tear film.
Rating from our editor4.7
Oftalmaks Where can I buy?
Review creation date: