Papillor What is it? Overview
Papillor are sprays and creams made from natural ingredients for skin care, which have established themselves on the market as a reliable cosmetic product that has the correct dermatological effect on the skin. The product is manufactured in the Czech Republic, and is distributed in the CIS and EU countries by Granada.
How to use?
Application of Papillor Cream involves three simple steps to achieve the most effective results:
- thoroughly rinse and dry the local area of the skin where the drug will be used before use;
- then apply the cream to the surface and rub in with massage movements until the substance is absorbed;
- repeat the procedures 3 times a day for one calendar month.
How does the drug work?
Special ingredients in the Papillor preparation stimulate the activation of immunocompetent cells in the basal layer, having a destructive effect on the protein shield of the affected skin areas, and preventing further spread. It is because of its unique composition that the product is so effective. According to surveys of 90% of patients, the cream really helps to reduce viral lesions within 14 days to a minimum, thanks to which the skin regains its natural beauty and health.
What does the drug consist of?
Papillor Cream has a natural base and formula. Most of the herbs used in its production live in an environment as close as possible to their native ones, and no harmful chemicals are used in their cultivation.
- Calendula Extract is a powerful antioxidant that helps relieve skin irritation, redness, and itching.
- Royal Jelly is a bee product that promotes increased blood circulation and has antibacterial properties.
- St. Johns wort extract - contains bioflavonoids that increase the regenerative properties of the skin and soothe irritation caused by warts and papillomas.
- White Birch Leaf Extract - moisturizes the skin and helps get rid of warts.
- Chamomile extract - has smoothing and anti-inflammatory properties on the skin.
- Propolis extract - accelerates recovery processes and soothes irritation.
Papillor Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date: