Prostamid What is it? Overview
Prostamid is an herbal tea drink designed to combat prostatitis and other prostate dysfunctions in men. The effectiveness and safety of this product is confirmed by the results of numerous studies conducted by independent researchers in various parts of the world. Tea is not addictive, does not contribute to the development of undesirable reactions and helps in a matter of weeks to solve a wide range of problems in the intimate sphere in men without surgical interventions, painful medical procedures and powerful drugs.
How to use?
To prepare a medicinal broth, you must:
- Pour 4 teaspoons of tea into a saucepan;
- pour boiling water over the base for preparing a drink (400 ml);
- bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes;
- Cool the finished tea and strain it through a fine mesh sieve.
The drink should be drunk 1 glass twice a day for a month.The course can be repeated by making a preliminary pause of 2-3 weeks.
How does the drug work?
The active components of the drink have a complex healing effect on the tissues of the prostate and on the reproductive system as a whole. Regular intake of the supplement in accordance with the manufacturers instructions allows:
- eliminate the inflammatory process in the tissues of the prostate gland;
- get rid of pain;
- restore the process of urination;
- increase potency;
- increase physical stamina;
- strengthen the immune system.
The effect of drinking tea is noticeable from the first days.
What does the drug consist of?
The drink contains no chemical additives, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms, steroids, dyes and other unsafe components. All of them are replaced by extracts of medicinal herbs, which have proven their effectiveness in the fight against prostatitis and other diseases of the prostate gland. The tea contains:
- stinging nettle leaves - have anti-inflammatory, diuretic and regenerative properties, replenish the reserves of useful nutrients in the body, improve blood composition, destroy pathogens;
- lingonberry leaves - activate blood circulation, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, block the spread of the inflammatory process, show diuretic properties;
- rosemary herb - enhances libido, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, strengthens the immune system;
- birch leaves - eliminate swelling of prostate tissue, relieve inflammation, destroy pathogenic microflora;
- herb of medicinal primrose - has diuretic, antioxidant and analgesic properties, strengthens the immune system.
All components of the drink act according to the principle of synergy, allowing in record time to achieve impressive results in the treatment of diseases of the prostate gland and other disorders in the work of the male reproductive system.
Doctor's reviewProstatitis is one of those diseases that are dangerous for their complications. Ignoring this pathology can provoke the development of a whole spectrum of disorders in the work of the reproductive system and the body as a whole. Therefore, I recommend that my patients stop this disease in a timely manner with the help of narrowly targeted agents that have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and decongestant properties. The drug of choice I consider Prostamid - tea based on medicinal herbs that eliminate not only the external manifestations of prostatitis, but also the factors predisposing to the development of this pathology. Practice has shown that this drug successfully copes even with advanced inflammatory processes in the tissues of the prostate gland that cannot be treated with other medicines. I recommend Prostamid as a tool that has earned the trust of professionals in record time!
Indications for useProstamid is indicated for prostatitis and other disorders of the prostate gland in men. Symptoms indicating the development of such failures are:
- aching pain in the perineum;
- slight increase in body temperature;
- pain, stinging or burning while urinating;
- decreased urine output;
- more frequent mixing;
- decreased sex drive;
- weakening of potency.
ContraindicationsDue to its natural composition, the product has a minimum of contraindications. The restriction on the intake of this supplement has been established only for men who have previously been diagnosed with intolerance to the components of the drink.
"I decided to treat prostatitis with this remedy, and I have no regrets.In just a week, the pains disappeared, the need to get up at the call of the bladder disappeared several times a night. I hope that by the end of the course I will completely forget about the problems with the prostate."
"With the help of this tea, he coped with prostatitis, which could not be cured by any of the pharmacy drugs. I would hardly have believed that this is possible if I had not been convinced of this from personal experience. An excellent tool!"
"Completed the course of treatment with this remedy two months ago. I feel great! I am glad that I overcame my doubts and opted for this particular supplement. She did her job really well!"
Prostamid Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date: