Rx24 What is it? Overview
Rx24 are tablets that help restore the normal functioning of the reproductive system, improve sexual function and improve blood flow to the genitals. After admission, an erection returns to the person.
Not a single person is immune from problems with a deterioration in potency. If this happens, there is no need to worry. Rx24 is a natural preparation that helps restore male potency and improve the quality of sexual life.
How to use?
Take Rx24 tablets every day with plenty of water. It is recommended to use the product for at least 30 days. The duration of admission can be adjusted taking into account the characteristics of the organism.
How does the drug work?
The active components of Rx24 tablets begin to act after the first dose and have the following actions:
- restoration of sexual desire;
- improving penile erection;
- increases male strength and endurance;
- improves blood circulation in the small pelvis;
- activation and stimulation of testosterone production;
- satisfaction of the male body with useful microelements.
Thanks to these actions, Rx24 tablets help to quickly achieve the desired results and restore the entire reproductive system.
What does the drug consist of?
Food supplement Rx24 contains only natural ingredients, therefore it does not cause side effects and does not have a negative effect on the body. The composition includes:
- Ginseng is a tonic drink that improves penile function;
- Poppy root extract - natural insecticide, enhances sexual energy;
- Pumpkin seed extract - restores the condition of the prostate gland, increases libido;
- Licorice root - helps restore potency, increases the production of the male hormone testosterone;
- Cranberry berry extract - has a positive effect on the urinary system;
- Lysine is an amino acid that enhances sexual performance in men;
- Zinc - promotes the activation of testosterone production;
- L-arginine - increases blood flow to the penis, making it resistant to penile erection.
Rx24 Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date: