Testogen What is it? Overview
Testogen is a natural testosterone boosting supplement for men. This is another Wolfson Berg Limited product. Wolfson Berg has established itself as quality nutritional supplements over the years.
The company developed Testogen in its FDA-approved facility, where its team conducts rigorous research on nutritional supplements. Testogen helps address a common problem among aging men: loss of libido and energy.
Dietary supplements that increase testosterone levels are very easy to find, but they usually contain chemical components. In turn, Testogen consists of 100% natural ingredients.
How to use?
Testogen is very easy to use. Take 4 capsules every morning with a glass of water. It is recommended to take Testogen with meals. You will begin to see results after about 4 weeks of regular use. If side effects appear, it is necessary to reduce the dosage to 2-3 capsules.
How does the drug work?
Testogen works by stimulating the body's natural production of testosterone, while other therapies, such as hormone therapy, mainly replace the natural hormone with an artificial one, which can lead to complications.
What does the drug consist of?
Testogen is composed of natural extracts, vitamins and minerals that have been clinically tested and proven to be effective in increasing testosterone production.
- Tribulus Terrestis or Tribulus Terrestis has been used since ancient times to treat male impotence. It is a natural herb that increases libido. This plant is sometimes referred to as the "devil's claw" and is often used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Zinc is often referred to as the "youthful mineral" because it is responsible for maintaining a youthful body, along with many other functions. Zinc is also a well-known aphrodisiac responsible for the quality of sperm and the intensity of male orgasms.
- D-Aspartic Acid is probably the main ingredient here as it directly controls testosterone production in the body. ... Basically, it is an amino acid that can boost testosterone levels over the course of a few days.
- Vitamin D is known to be effective in maintaining bone strength, but it also plays another important role in preventing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Ginseng is another natural ingredient that is widely used in energy supplements as it increases energy levels. This root vegetable is also a powerful aphrodisiac that helps boost testosterone levels and restore lost libido.
- Selenium is a trace mineral that plays a key role in detoxifying the body. It promotes the production of antioxidants, which in turn lead to increased testosterone production.
- Fenugreek is rich in antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of the human body. Fenugreek combined with selenium can significantly increase testosterone levels.
Testogen Where can I buy?
Rating from our editor
Review creation date: