Varikosette What is it? Overview
Varikosette is a modern German drug that has proven itself in the fight against vein diseases. Varikosette effectively fights against varicose veins, relieves discomfort (burning, heaviness), eliminates the venous mesh, protruding veins, and returns an attractive appearance to the legs. The cream contains only natural ingredients that effectively complement and reinforce each other’s action. Herbal extracts improve blood circulation in the vessels and return a feeling of lightness.
How to use?
It is recommended to apply Varikosette cream up to 3 times a day on clean, dry skin, evenly spreading it from bottom to top with massage movements over the legs. Experts recommend using the drug at night, if necessary, putting on compression stockings after absorption. The course of treatment lasts from 1 to 4 months until complete recovery.
How does the drug work?
The drug eliminates the formed blood clots, relieves burning sensation, swelling and pain in the legs. Varikosette cream improves blood circulation, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and gives lightness. The product is instantly absorbed and leaves no sticky feeling. Regular use of Varikosette normalizes blood pressure, has a tonic and caring effect.
What does the drug consist of?
The composition of Varikosette cream is presented exclusively with natural ingredients and extracts. Carefully selected medicinal ingredients intensively affect the causes of varicose veins and eliminate unpleasant symptoms. The cream contains:
- Honey (has an antiseptic effect, soothes the skin);
- Horse chestnut extract (increases elasticity of veins, relieves swelling and pain);
- Caffeine (reduces edema and normalizes the process of removing water from the body);
- Absinthe (removes venous reticulum);
- Essential oils (give the drug a pleasant aroma);
- Menthol (removes heaviness and relaxes, as well as pleasantly cools the skin);
- Troxerutin (strengthens the walls of blood vessels, has anti-inflammatory, angioprotective and anti-edema effects, and also tones up the vascular walls and strengthens the skin);
- Nettle (relieves burning, has anti-inflammatory effect);
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (improves blood circulation, removes microcracks and fights against fungal infections).